Licence to Lead - Core Philosophy
Our founder, Greg Mowbray, has a passion for inspiring others to be best they can be. Greg has developed the Licence to Lead Program over the period of a decade where he has been a lecturer, trainer, facilitator, coach, mentor and consultant.
The journey from manager to effective leader is an evolutionary one and requires focus on the following.
- Vision - being able to see a picture of what the future looks like, having a desire for positive change.
- Authenticity - being values driven, having integrity, reliability, and trust.
- Action - being strategic, taking decisive action, being results orientated.
- Inspiration - having the ability to motivate and lift the performance of others.
- Responsibility - owning the successes and failures.
All of our programs, whether speaking, training or mentoring have this model at their core.
"Many leaders are thrust into it. Where do we learn how to lead? Some leaders are like unlicenced drivers - they have never been taught the rules of the road, received tuition or sat a test. The Licence to Lead Program gives a would-be leader the ability to build on their strengths and work on the essential components for effective leadership."